We use various shipping carriers in an attempt to ensure our customers that they receive their good in as fast and safe a time frame/process as possible.
Please note that:
1) We cannot control the time frames our shipping partners deliver in regardless if those carriers have indicated a “guaranteed” time frame/service. We cannot nor will not be held liable, financial or otherwise, for such delays in delivery.
2) We suggest you consider insurance for any order that you might want to be reimbursed for damages to your order due to the negligence of any particular carrier.
Peter DeVivi Productions, Inc. established in 1972 does guarantee that our products are what we say they are.
We can’t promise you great wine but we can promise you that we do everything with your wine in mind as if it were our own.
We will accept returns under the following conditions only:
1) The product has not been opened/taken out of the original packaging
2) If the product was taken out of the packaging, it must NOT have been used in any way and MUST be suitable for resale.
3) Customer must pay for return delivery. Delivery confirmation is highly recommended.
We take your privacy as serious as we take our own. That being said, we keep any information we receive from you from orders or communications internal to our company and do not share it with third parties. We do not collect or store credit card information..
Our affiliate program is free and enables members to earn revenue by placing a link or links on their web site which advertises WineStix or BeerStix or specific products on it. Any sales made to customers who have clicked on those links will earn the affiliate commission. The standard commission rate is currently 5% Affiliates are not eligible to receive discounts on their own referrals-violation of this is subject to termination in the program and loss of any outstanding commissions due.